Sunday, November 15, 2009

Colossians 2:7 "Rooted in Christ"

Colossians 2:6-7
"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving"
The New King James Version.

Well, I had hoped to finish Colossians 2:7 today. But alas, the theme of being "rooted" in Christ and the application of that truth exhausted our 25 minutes and I shall have to take up the last 3 participles ("built up" and "established" and "abounding") next week Lord willing. It is a good thing the Lord has given me such a patient church family, or else I would have been tossed out for such slow progress long ago.

Here again is the MP3 file, which I can post until I run out of free space at divshare.com. LOL. May you, my dear listener, know the joy, peace and comfort of being rooted in the unshakable and immovable soil of Christ Jesus the Lord.

For readers on other sites where this feeds to, the audio is only available back at the main blog:

http://www.jasonsavedbygrace.blogspot.com/

No comments: